iOS Developer at Djetops
An iOS developer is responsible for developing applications for mobile devices powered by Apple’s iOS operating system. We are hiring good iOS developers who are proficient with the two programming languages for Objective-C and Swift. They must also have a strong understanding of the patterns and practices that revolve around the iOS platform.
Our company size
40 – 50 employees
Sofia or Plovdiv cities of Bulgaria and Kiev city of Ukraine.
The developer should have the skills of the two programming languages, Objective-C and Swift. In addition to iOS DSK, iOS native libraries, OpenStack Swift and Swift developer kit.
Level of engagement we require from the developer
Full time (40 or more hours/week)
iOS Developer Responsibilities
- Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
We are looking for an iOS developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven working experience in software development
- Working experience in iOS development
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
If you think that you have the expertise and talent to join our ever-growing team, don’t hesitate to send your CV to: